Tuesday, August 14, 2012

(Late) One-Year Anniversery


 Two posts today? Yes, yes there are...

  Ugh, in all my procrastination, I COMPLETELY forgot that August 5th was my blog's one year anniversary!

  Yes, I've been blogging for about a year now, and I've really enjoyed it! I've enjoyed sharing my thoughts (and more) with you, and hope to continue doing so. And, to honor this anniversary, I feel like sharing some facts about my blog.


-I've gotten about 4,214 views of my blog since I started. The most views I've gotten in a month was in May 2012 (580)

-The top five most-viewed blog posts I've had so far:
  1. "Sora and Riku Get New Duds and More in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance" (278)
  2. "Proof of Darren Criss's Awesomeness" (107)
  3. "Infamous Movie Reviews: Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" (93)
  4. "Avengers In Target" (77)
  5. "Hypothetical Casting: Sebastian Moran for Sherlock Series 3" (55)
-Apparently, most people find this blog on Google searching with "sora dream drop distance outfit"

-While most (more than half) of my views are from the US, the three top out-of-country are:
  1. Russia (That reminds me, I should check out the Russian Sherlock Holmes...)
  2. Germany (Hi, possible distant relatives!)
  3. The UK (In my heart, I am one of you, oh magical land where magical things originate...)
...But enough of that. I promise to have even more posts.

Some ones to expect are:

  • More of those Sherlock reviews
  • The inevitable Elementary review
  • A review of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
  • Just more Sherlock stuff in general
  • My thoughts on what I've heard about The Sea of Monsters movie
  • More mildly nerdy ramblings
  • ...And just, more!
  So, thank you to all my followers and everyone who reads/has read this blog! You guys are awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment