Here you go! An easy way to read, catch up on, or re-read my Fanfic without wading through posts or chapters you haven't gotten to yet!
A quick summary of said fic: Sherlock and John wake up on The Hogwarts Express, regressed to eleven-year-old boys. Can Sherlock adapt to a world unlike the one he's always known? And more importantly, can the dynamic duo get home? (Based on the BBC Sherlock).
I give you, the Table of Contents!
- Chapter One: The Children's Book
- Chapter Two: The Express
- Chapter Three: Said The Spider
- Chapter Four: Sorting Out
- Chapter Five: Education, Deduction, And Discussion
- Chapter Six: Adjusting Breaks
- Chapter Seven: A Means At Last
- Chapter Eight: Alone In The Halls
- Chapter Nine: The Reflection In The Mirror
- Chapter Ten: J'Accuse!
- Chapter Eleven: The Ministry's Proposition
- Chapter Twelve: Prisons and Dragons
- Chapter Thirteen: Demented Search
- Chapter Fourteen: Whatever Remains
- Chapter Fifteen: Sherlock's Final Stand
- Chapter Sixteen: Clearing The Fog