Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh. My. Gosh...


   So, I was a wanderin' 'round the Internets when I stumbled on THIS! The article is a little old, but still...

  Long story short, rumor has it BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH is being considered for a Marvel movie. This is fantastic to me, since I really want this to happen...

 So, I'm hoping that it becomes true. I know that rumors are, well, rumors. But, I'm also hopeful because I've seen pictures of him and Steven Moffat (co-"creator" of Sherlock/head writer for Doctor Who) at Marvel's offices during their publicising of Sherlock series 2 in the US. There's always the possibility someone offered him a role.

  Also, when I scrolled through the article's comments, I was pleased I wasn't alone in my thinking that Benedict = great Doctor Strange. I still want him to play him.

  That is all. I know return you to your regularly scheduled life...

No comments:

Post a Comment