Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glee Song Wish List


 So, yeah... I got this idea of posting the songs I want Glee to cover someday. So, let's see how this'll go...

  • Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People It would be cool. I would kind of like Kurt (Chris Colfer) to do it because 1) Kurt's awesome, 2) He's going to leave the show at the end of season 3, better now then a potential guest starring in a future episode, and 3)It would be a nice break from the OVER 9,000 show tunes he sings. Just sayin'...  AND MAYBE HE'LL GO ON A NINJA RAMPAGE AS HE SINGS IN A FANTASY SEQUENCE!!!!
          .....
          ..A girl can dream.....
         
  • Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap I'm picturing either the Glee boys or the Warblers (just cuz I love me some Warblers/a cappella) doing this. There'd better not be any Auto-Tune! The Auto-Tune is annoying in the song. Okay, I only want this for potential Glee "Dear Sister" Parodies...
  • OINGO BOINGO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE AWESOME! Maybe Puck (Mark Salling) or Artie (Kevin McHale) (or Kurt or Blaine (Darren Criss) :))
  • More Blaine. Nuff' Said.
 Eh... This is pointless. Pointless? THIS! IS! FILLER! Yeah, I mostly got stuff for the dudes. What can I say? I like a lot of male artists, and I got nothin' for the girls. So there... Don't question me...

No comments:

Post a Comment