Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Artwork #14: X-23 Vs. Xion



  So, you know how I like Marvel and Kingdom Hearts? Well, I WAS going to do a fusion picture of X-23 and Xion, but then I decided: "Naw, let's just make a fight scene!" Then the voices in my head cheered, "YES! FIGHT SCENES! SHE SAYS WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING!" Thus, this is what was born from my brain-meats.

 It's kinda weird the initial similarities between Xion and Laura. Both are (*358/2 SPOILER*) female clones of a male character (Sora and Wolverine, respectively), both have dark hair, both were created by sinister groups. Heck, said groups even have roman numerals in their names!

 Of course, they have their differences, but I'm just pointing out the minor similarities.

 Behold! A crossover fight caused by trigger scents, missions, and few unkind words.....

Yeah, I'm adding this to my list of "Things I Wannna See In A Marvel/KH Crossover"...
 So, that's about it! PS, if anyone realizes why it's appropriate that THIS is this weekend's Weekend Artwork, you'll win.... imaginary cookies. They have imaginary chocolate chips and sparkly, sugary rainbow sprinklessssssss......

  Oh, and I found this, X-23's Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Theme. Battle Music, anyone? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment