Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ramblin' 'Bout That There Young Justice


  Oh, you thought my talk of Young Justice was over. YOU WERE WRONG!!! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *cough* *wheeze* ....*deep breath* HaHAHaHahaaaa.....

  Sorry, I'm hyper today.

  Anyway, I finally caught up with the series, and I can't wait for it to come back March 3rd so I can watch it on YouTube. I prefer YouTube right now (NETFLIX, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THE SHOW ON INSTANT VIEW!?) because it doesn't have ads in-between like Cartoon Network does. I'd rather have to watch flipped footage than see it through a player that has ads every segment, and has a history of messing up when I try and "rewind" something.

   Huh, it appears I've gone on a tangent. Allow me to return to the *MILD SPOILER-TASTIC* topic.

  So, it turns out Red Tornado's NOT the traitor. So that means someone on The Team is back to possibly being The Mole. My gut says it's Artemis, since she's got the most evidence pointing that way. I REALLY don't want it to be her though. I like Artemis. I'm hoping if it's her, she's a reformed/reverse mole. Still holding on to that "Superboy is an Unintentional Mole" thing. Especially since they brought up a theory like that in the show. Seriously, I kind of squealed inside when I found out I was on the same page as THE FREAKIN' BATMAN! Here's the discussion:



  And I'm also nervous about the fact they've said someone's gonna die. PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ROBIN! I loves him. I loves him so. And I hope it's not Artemis. Because Angry-Grieving Kid Flash is kind of scary....

  Oh, there's the fact that they said there will be new characters joining The Team. One in the middle of the season, and one at the end of the season. I'm hoping for Kyle Rayner.

  Kyle Rayner is a Green Lantern, one of the four Earth Lanterns. He's an artist in the comics, so I automatically like him. He's notable for making a wide variety of constructs with his ring.

 Plus he had the coolest Lantern costume EVAH!


  Besides, he doesn't appear that much in the DC cartoons. If there's a Lantern, it's either Hal (The Original Earth one), John Stewart (The Black One), or Guy Gardener (The One with the Bowlcut and Attitude) for the most part. We've seen the other guys in Justice League scenes. Kyle needs more love. He could be a cool addition to The Team. I heard season 2 will be called Young Justice: Invasion. Invasion=Space Invaders. The Green Lantern Corps is in space. Let's face it, the group needs a Lantern.

  Well, I think I'm about done here, so...OHWAITAMINUTE!!
 There was the Robin and Zatanna flirting!
 


...

...

...

>:(

  That's all I have to say 'bout that.

 That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment