Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Awesome Valentine's Day Gift of KH3D


  So, it turns out Tetsuya and the people over at Square-Enix have given us a Valentine's Day gift. And I, will give you the gift of sharing it, because all my followers are my valentines this year.


  Here it is, Happy Valentine's Day, courtesy of Square-Enix...


  So here's what I gathered from the trailer:

  • We'll get more explanation as to why Axel Lea's back. And it appears he's on a path to RRRRRRREDEMPTION!
  • Sora's story appears to have to do with him dealing with the fact his heart is, as comic I read put it, "A freakin' apartment complex".
  • Braig is back, too. (Um, yay?) Still holding out for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene to come back so we can find out their real names (my money's on Myde, Ludor, whatever Marluxia's is, and Arlene).
  • We'll get to go to The World That Never Was! Huzzah!
  • Atlantica will apparently appear(?) (>:( That's not Phineas and Ferb...)
  • There's some Weird Red Bug-Eyed Organization Hood Guy involved. Let's call him "Bright Eyes" until we know his name...
  • ...And Sora's got some sweet dance moves.
    So, I'm psyched even more than ever. I want to see Riku and Sora's stories! I want to see what Lea will be up to! I want to learn who Bright Eyes is supposed to be!

  So, Happy Valentine's Day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment