Friday, November 4, 2011

RANDOM APPRECIATION #3


 Yup, it's appreciation time again! I've gotten about 61 non-US views on this blog! My takeover continues. So, besides 6 more Russian views, 4 more UK-ian, 1 more French, 2 more German, and 1 more Indonesian, there's:

  • 4 Canadian (Oh, Canada, I love all you've given us Americans:  countries of origin for 2 awesome Marvel anti-heroes (Wolverine and Deadpool), Jim Carrey, the guys from Kids in the Hall, Ryan Reynolds ..... I forgive you for Justin Bieber :P)
  • 3 Netherland-ian (Possibly the sister land to Neverland :D YAY NEVERLAND!)
  • 2 Australian (Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!)
  • And 2 Philipen-ian (...... I got nothing witty)
  • Oh, and 1 South Korean (I once did a project on South Korea, long ago.)
 Well, that's all for now folks. I'm pleased I perked these countries' interests.....

No comments:

Post a Comment