Friday, September 30, 2011

New Young Justice Episode: Robin Makes His Triumphant Return!


 I like some DC stuff, I will admit (but Marvel's still my favorite company). One thing I like from DC is their Young Justice cartoon. The hiatus has been over (huzzah!) for more than two weeks and tonight's a new episode I can't wait to look up on YouTube tomorrow 'cause I don't get that TV no more (I read a lot, though!): "Home Front".

 Here's what Wikipedia says under the episodes description:

 When Mount Justice itself is attacked, can Artemis and Robin (the two teens without super-powers) save the Team (or even themselves) from the unknown invaders? 

  I am ecstatic, because I LOVE Robin in this. I've missed his wonderful Roxas Ventus Jesse McCartney voice. And his playing with the English language (why ISN'T anyone ever whelmed?). I wonder if they'll have a handwave for his being MIA last two episodes. Though I'll always prefer my idea (He was fighting off aliens, taking down the mob, and saving a British dude). And it seems like he'll get some more focus this episode. YAY!!!!!

 Oh yeah, and Artemis, too. YAY, SNARKY ARCHERS NAMED AFTER THE GREEK GODDESS OF THE MOON AND THE HUNT!

 This sounds awesome. The only thing that could make it better? If Robin wears a suit. Or fights with sai swords. Or wears a suit as he fights with sai swords. Just sayin'.

 Oh, or does all that, then does a number like THIS classic Justice League Unlimited moment.




...... 'Kay, I'll stop now.

 So, yay, Robin's back. I look forward to seeing this tomorrow on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment