Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RANDOM POST: Something 'Bout A Suit


 So I was watching the episode of Young Justice called "Targets". And afterwords, I was thinking: "Hey, Red Arrow sure could pull off a suit."

 Now before you start giving The Freak weird looks, I just want to say that suits are magic. It's like, throw some guy in a suit, and POW! They look awesome. Fictional AND real life. Throw a hobo in a suit: THEY LOOK GREAT! Throw a freaky guy in a suit: YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! THE POWER OF THE SUIT CANNOT BE DENIED!

 I'd list more specific examples, but there's no need. I dare someone to show me something to prove me wrong.

 Anyway, suits are awesome. That's all I gotta say.

 SUITS! They're oh so debonair....
SUITS!...
......
CURSE YOU NEIL PATRICK HARRIS! THAT SONG YOU SANG IS STUCK IN MAH HEAD!

1 comment:

  1. "The power of the suit cannot be denied." Funniest thing I've ever read about clothes. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete