Monday, August 22, 2011

Oingo Boingo = One of the Best Bands Ever


  Ahh, the 80's. Home of thousands of songs about cheating on one's significant other ("Pina Colada", anyone?), and one fantastic band, called Oingo Boingo.

  Oingo Boingo is the band Danny Elfman (AKA The Dude Who Composes The Songs For Nearly Every Tim Burton Movie EVER) came from. They made such fantastic songs as:

  • Weird Science 
  • Only A Lad
  • Dead Man's Party
  • Nothing Bad Ever Happens
 .....And MORE! I love their sound, ESPICIALLY Danny Elfman's voice.  When I heard some of A Thorn For Every Heart's cover of "Dead Man's Party", I smiled at how that band's singer tried to match Elfman's inflictions. Anyway, I love Oingo Boingo's songs.

  Here's one of their songs. EDUCATE AND CULTURE YOURSELVES, YOUNG CHILDREN!


  *sigh* Did I mention I love Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman music?

No comments:

Post a Comment