Friday, August 19, 2011

Not Amused, Marvel....


  Okay, since I heard my beloved Nightcrawler died a year ago in the X-Men event Second Coming, I've been less than pleased. I've been anxiously awaiting Mr. Wanger's mandatory revival, which almost all comic book characters go through. Anyway through my beloved Comic Vine, I saw this teaser for Uncanny X-Force, and saw:

 But of course, it's not the REAL Nightcrawler (AKA not the main universe version). This is the Nightcrawler from the Age of Apocalypse.

Here's what Comic Vine's entry on Nightcrawler says on his AoA counterpart....
Nightcrawler of the reality known as Age of Apocalypse has a more pirate-like and vicious style, and is known as Kurt Darkholme instead of Kurt Wagner. An example of his more vicious style is when he teleports Deadpool's head away from his body. In here Kurt is a darker individual. He has two sabers that he uses often. In this version Nightcrawler hates churches, and he also is very close to his mom Mystique.
                                                 -Again, Comic Vine

  It's cool there'll be SOME form of Nightcrawler in the main universe again, but I'd kinda prefer the regular one. I mean, this is not the Nightcrawler I know. Oh well, at least there's a Nightcrawler....

  But hey, on the bright side, there's the chance of an EPIC Main Universe Nightcrawler and AoA Nightcrawler have an epic duel to the pain when regular Kurt returns! Hey, a girl can dream.....


   ....And yes, I copied the pictures and pasted them together for this little poster. And wrote the words. What-cha think? Wouldn't this be awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment