Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Brief Announcement

Well, it's May! And I'm excited! So many wonderful things: soon I'll be free of my Unbreakable Vow with myself and finish watching/reviewing Elementary, Iron Man 3 is out this month (and Star Trek: Into Darkness [note to self: WATCH THE FIRST MOVIE!]), and my birthday is on the 25th! (Fun fact: not only do I share a birthday with Sir Ian McKellen (awesome!) but it also falls on Towel Day AND Geek Pride Day.)

So, I decided to do something special this month. In addition to wrapping up the Elementary reviews, I'm going to review some of the Marvel movies. At least the ones I own (Netflix Instant View never ceases to amaze me with what it does and doesn't have…). *So that means I'll be covering:
-The X-Men Trilogy
-X-Men Origins: Wolverine (More in-depth than I did last time, anyway...)
And of course...
-The Marvel Cinematic Universe (Iron Man 1&2, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Captain America: The First Avenger (again, more in-depth), and The Avengers!

(*I may get some movies besides them, and I might get to review them, too. And, since I'm planning on seeing Iron Man 3 for my birthday, so that may get a review this month, too...)

So, I'm going to start this project this Saturday, hopefully. Hope this goes well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment