Friday, March 8, 2013

One Good Turn Deserves Another...


  Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was busy procrastinating, doing stuff, and enjoying the fact I was off the hook for another Elementary episode for two weeks (next Thursday's back to the old grind. Harrumph. But it looks like it's going to be a Joan-centric episode, so maybe it'll be good...)

  But anyway, I wanted to do this for a while, but again, procrastinated. One of my newer followers, Vidushi Kumar, recommended and posted a link to my Sherlock Holmes/Harry Potter fanfic on her blog. I thought it was nice of her, so I wanted to do something nice back and post a link to her blog.

  Here it is: http://everything-atonce.blogspot.com/

  She writes and writes about a wide variety of things. Books, what's going on with her, you name it. But she mainly writes stories on her blog. She has a unique style, and I think her blog's worth a  look at. :)

  Okay, I now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment