Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy (Late) Birthday To Christopher Eccleston

(Dang it, why do I always find out birthdays AFTER they happen?)

Anyway, yesterday was the 49th birthday of an actor I like: Christopher Eccelston. I've brought him up a lot. He played The Ninth Doctor on Doctor Who, and was my first and favorite Doctor.



 I can't wait to see him in Thor: The Dark World as Malekith. I really need to see more stuff with him in it, I feel bad I haven't. Like, I really want to see this biopic he was in about John Lennon called Lennon Naked, as Lennon. (It also has Andrew Scott in it as Paul McCartney, so that's a bonus...) Anyway, I think he's a good actor and I want to see more stuff with him. (Like, say, Sherlock with him as Moran? Please? I heard you want to experiment with original villains, Moffat and Gatiss, but you can still do that and have Moran! Please?)

Anyway, happy (belated) birthday, Eccleston! You fanTAStic actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment