Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sherlock Is SO CLOSE!


  I am so excited for Sunday. That's the day Sherlock's second series (season) airs in the US on PBS. I've been looking forward to this ever since I saw "The Great Game". I'm really looking forward to it. Especially since I will no longer have to worry about SPOILERS on Pintrest. (*Note To Self*: Find Some River Song Pic With Word "Spoilers"...)

  Here's my list of things I'm looking forward to with the new Series:
  • More Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson, obviously...
  • More Moriarty! I like this Moriarty, psychopaths are fun...
  • Irene Adler and the "A Scandal in Bohemia" Remake. I like that story, and Adler is pretty awesome...
  • Sherlock's Buckingham Palace.. erm... Attire. 'Nuff Said.
  • More Everything Else!
  My only issue once they get through the three episodes? They don't get started on production of Series 3 until 2013! (All the more reason to pray for no "end of the world"...) And I'm getting close to finishing catching up on the recent Doctor Who series, and THAT doesn't continue until fall of this year (And I don't get BBC, I'm dependant on Netflix Instant View... :( ). WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IN THIS HORRID HIATUS!?

...
...
...
...

 Watch the some of the Granada Sherlock Holmes Series and the Classic Doctor Who collections on Netflix?

 Anyway, I'm excited. Anyone else counting down to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment