Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So, Minor KH3D News...


   Well, to start, on the 29th, the game officially releases in Japan. This will make things a LITTLE harder to get news, as my sources (*cough*WikipediaandTVTropes*cough*) will most likely have spoilers... :( Oh well, there's still the page for it on Gamestop as far as the release date goes...

  But, there IS some other news stuffs:

1. THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS IS PLAYABLE! (Say it with me, Organization XIII fans, "whoo-hoo!")

and 2. It's been revealed David Gallagher will be voicing the "Mysterious Figure" from Birth By Sleep. You know, the bonus boss who's impossible to beat? I know I do. Come to think of it, he might be "Bright Eyes". And now Gallagher has fulfilled his "Voice two characters" obligation all the American voice actors for the game seem to have. (I'm not counting Repliku and Data-Riku, since they're pretty much Riku...)

  So, that's all I got. What do you guys think? Got any news you've gathered? You know the drill!

No comments:

Post a Comment