Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gaze Upon This, Mortals!


  So, guess what? You know the upcoming Avatar spin-off, Legend of Korra? Well, they released the first two episodes of the series early online! WOOT!

Here's a link to the site!

  IT. IS. AWESOME. Seriously, I can't wait for the next episodes. I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil it. Just.. just... just click the link and have yo' mind blown, darlin'!

  Seriously, click it.

UPDATE: Apparently, the episodes were only up for the weekend. Sorry. :( But, hey, it really isn't THAT long until April 14th, so...

  Hey, good thing I didn't post spoilers, right?

2 comments:

  1. Omg best quote ever, "IM THE AVATAR AND YOU HAVTA DEAL WITH IT!" XXDD/ so cute, Korra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? And thus, I knew the new Avatar would reach new feats of awesome we have yet to see...

      Delete