Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick KH3D News-Thingy


  'Kay, so maybe I was misinformed about The Firebird being the boss for the Fantasia world (Symphony of Sorcery) in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, as I said earlier. But CHERNABOG will be a boss for Riku. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! As I said before, it took me a good long time to beat KHI Chernabog.

  Oh, and there will be seven worlds in need of awakening in the game. There are six that have been already said, so there's one more left to reveal. My fingers are still crossed for a Phineas and Ferb world. C'MON! I WANNA SEE SORA AND RIKU IN DANVILLE!
 
  Wouldn't it be awesome if P and F had a world in KH, if Phineas says a line in a "conversation pit" (you know, places where you can talk to characters without cutscenes) alluding to the fact Vincent Martella (Phineas's voice) was in Final Fantasy XIII. Something like:
"Hey, Sora! That's a cool sword you have! Wish I had something like that. Like, I don't know.... a boomerang! Hey, I know what we're gonna do tomorrow!"
  No, I haven't played FF XIII, but I would still find something like that awesome. I got a soft spot for Actor Allusion. Anyway, guess we got to wait a while for the last world to be revealed. Besides, Japan's getting the game next month, so it's only a matter of time before we find out.

 I can't wait to find out about North America's release date....

No comments:

Post a Comment