Wednesday, January 18, 2012

KH3D NEWS, REVELATIONS, AND THEORIES I HAVE/SUPPORT!



  Okay, ANOTHER world's been announced. The world is based on Fantasia. And we WILL see Sorcerer Mickey! And I here the boss is Firebird, not Chernabog, so halleluah! Chernabog took me for FREAKIN' ever to defeat!

  Also, I realized something about the trailer. Lea and Ienzo are a little old for their scene to be a flashback to Pre-KHI... Yes, yes they are. So... obviously...

Lea.

Has.

Come back.

To life!

  Oh heck yes! Feel sad that this means little Ienzo DID "die" as a kid. *sniff* Small children death is depressing....


 BUT LEA IS BACK FOR GOOD! AW, YEAH, BABY!


  I have a theory about Lea. That he IS IMMORTAL! Here's an example of my reasoning: He was meant to die when he fought Roxas at the end of the tutorial, but since the fans loved him (and I think the dev team did, too), he lived 'til nearly the end. And now he's back! So he was OBVIOUSLY on to something with that "live forever in everyone's memories" thing:

  Skip to 2:43.




   Also, I read this theory that I just ADORED. It was that Kairi will be training to use that there Keyblade o' hers, and Lea will at some point run into her (maybe even help train her) and it will be AWK-WAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! I picture that going like this:

LEA: (pops into room with Kairi) HELLO!
KAIRI: (Freaks out and goes to attack Lea)
LEA: WHOA!
MICKEY MOUSE: (jumps between them) No, Kairi, this is a friend. This is Lea...
KAIRI: (stops) I know him. He kidnapped me!
LEA: Eh, I don't like to live in the past... Sorry 'bout that.

...Or something like that.


  So, anyone here anything else about the game? Anyone excited about Lea?  Any theories you got? Let me know, ,people!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Lea's gonna be back! Even though Axel never should've died in my insane opinion.....uh I mean....yeah, my insane opinion! XD Maybe that scene will be like this:
    Kairi: (is training with keyblade)
    Lea: (walks in) Hi there.
    Kairi:(stares at him for 2 seconds and then attacks)
    Lea: Hey, chill out! I'm here to help train you!
    Kairi: yeah right! You kidnapped me!
    King: (quickly separates them) Kairi he's telling the truth!
    Kairi: ( stops) wait really?
    Lea: Yes! I've changed and besides, I'm a somebody now. I have a heart! I guess when I told you my catchphrase, you memorized EVERYTHING.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ *applauds* I love the "you memorized EVERYTHING" part the best...

    ReplyDelete