Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm So Happy *Fantastic Four Spoilers*


 So, I was looking at the news over at Comic Vine, and I read the MOST GLORIOUS THING EVER!

*Spoilers Begin*

Johnny.

Storm.

AKA.

Human.

Torch.

Is.

Back!

HE'S BAAAAAACK!

  I'm so happy now. I love the Human Torch. He's my favorite Fantastic Four member. Heck, when I first watched the Fantastic Four movie, it was his character that I loved the most, and that got me into comics. So yes, Human Torch is pretty much the reason I started reading comics.

 I know comic death is temporary, but I was kinda sad when I first heard he died. I didn't know WHEN he would come back. Plus, I was thinking, "Why didn't ya just kill Mr. Fantastic? LEAVE THE FUNNY FIRE GUY WHO ONCE WAS VOICED THE AWESOME QUINTON FLYNN ALLLOOOOOOONE!"

 Now all they need to do is revive Nightcrawler (not replace him with a darker and edgier counterpart) and I'll be REALLY happy....

Please?

 So anyway, thank you, Marvel, for bringing back one of my favorites....

Welcome back, old friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment