Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Look What The Cat Dragged In!


 Hey, I'm back! I've been busy this year, but I'm gonna try and remedy that! I have some reviews/plans.

  • A little thing about why I like Hannibal, and why the show is such a good one.
  • I am going to finish my Supernatural Recap/Retrospective/Review Things
  • I want to do a whole thing of the Top 9(?) Worst Things About Season 9 of Supernatural...
  • ...And a list of some of the  admittedly good things.
  • I'll review season 3 of Sherlock
  • I might possibly get around to reviewing X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine (properly!), and X-Men: First Class
  • Heck, I might even review each episode of Hannibal, season 1! (It's about 12 or 13 episodes, I can manage it).
 That's the plan. Best get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment