Tuesday, January 22, 2013
More Parody Riechenbach Theories
Well, a couple months ago, I wrote a post with some crack-y theories as to how Cumberlock survived falling from a building in "The Riechenbach Fall" episode of Sherlock. Well, I got more ideas! So here they are, back by no one's demand!
- Molly had a Phoenix Down
- Molly captured a Reaper. (Somewhere across town, either Anderson, Donavan, or Sebastian the guy from the stock market fell down dead...)
- The Oswin Oswald Effect, or alternatively...
- The Rory Williams Effect
- He had a Ganger
- The Bad Wolf brought him back
- Deal with the Devil. 'Nuff said.
- His body died, but his spirit travelled outside of time and he was eventually reborn as Sherlock The White
- He was Moriarty's horcrux, and when he died, he had the chance to come back, and did so.
- A wizard did it
-Molly was a former Weapon X scientist, and loaded Sherlock up with a healing factor
... And finally...
-He just has the same immortality comic book characters have. They're dead a while, then they come back by some weird contrivance.