Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Bizarrity of my Mind


  So, y'all know I loves me some Sherlock (understatement). Anyway, one of the cool things is that Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) and Martin Freeman (John) are both in The Hobbit movie that's coming out. Benedict is playing Smaug the Dragon and The Necromancer. Martin, meanwhile, will be playing Bilbo Baggins. To be honest, I want to see it mostly for them (I feel no shame admitting it). And there's a bit of nostalgia from the fact I remember when I as little, my dad read some of The Hobbit to me before bed for a while. We didn't finish reading it, I think we sort of moved on to other stuff, but I remember that. I did eventually finish it years later, though.

 ANYWAY, on Pintrest, I've seen all sorts of funny Sherlock/LoTR crossovers. Heck, I came up with a funny Sherlock/Lord of the Rings thing, as well. BEHOLD, MORTALS!

Couldn't resist...

   I just felt like sharing. Sharing is nice. So, what'cha think? Ya like? Why am I using so many abbreviations? Eh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment