Friday, September 23, 2011

Overused Plot Parody Theater #3: THE MISSION IS A LIE!!!

 I had trouble coming up with a new one, but I got it. Here's the perennial favorite, "Zim finds out his mission wasn't real". Oh, and be prepared for a cameo from someone from a previous story.....

 THE MISSION IS A LIE!!!

   "....Yeah, so, we lied to you. There is no mission. We just wanted to get rid of you. So quit calling, we hate you. Bye."

  The transmission cut. Zim just stood there. He didn't say a word. He didn't even acknowledge the strangely-camera-like fly orbiting around him.

 Turns out, the fly was Dib's, and he was watching it all. "I've been fighting a fake invader? He's just an outcast like me?" Dib said. "Wow, Zim seems to be in shock. What's this? I'm feeling sympathy for my enemy? And, speaking aloud again? Hmm.."

 Meanwhile, Zim saw the fly. "Eh.. INSECT! HOW DARE YOU INVADE ZIM'S BASE!? DIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!" He then promptly destroyed it. With LAZAHS! And screaming. Oh, the screaming....

 VIGNETTE TIME!

  DIB

  "Zim, I... guess I'm sorry about fighting you all the time. I didn't realize your situation. If you ever need to talk about it, I'm also... hated by my own kind. I'll be there for yo.."

 "SILENCE, WEIRD-ACTING DIB! YOU HAVE BEEN FED LIES! MY TALLEST WERE MERELY JOKING! HAHAHAHAHA! ZIM WILL NEVER COME TO YOU WITH ZIM'S PROBLEMS!!! However few they are...."

 "Zim, denial is nat..."

 "GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

GAZ

 Zim was sitting on the steps of Skool, hiding from the Dib. He was acting peculiar, lately. Suddenly, he saw Gaz sitting by him.

 "Hey, you're probably thinking your species is horrible now. Well, mine is, too. So, if you want to, I dunno, go to Bloaty's sometime..."

 "NO! YOU ARE BEING PECULIAR, TOO, DIB-SISTER!"

 "Zim, I'm only nice for one hour a year, enjoy it while you..."

 There was a beep, Gaz looked at her watch. She smiled. "Time's up." She then beat Zim across the head, PAK, and chest area. Then she did something unspeakable and violent to his squeedly-spootch.

SPECIAL GUEST

 Zim walked home. Why did everyone act weird? Maybe that Dib had spied on him and his Tallest, then told Gaz what he saw. Suddenly, Zim heard a shriek and was tackled.

 He felt someone hug him. "Oh, my ZIM-MEEEE! I heard the Tallests' call through my special powers. Oh, I'm so sorry, baby. I'll always be there for you."

 "WHO ARE YOU, STRANGE FILTHY GIRL-HUMAN!"

 The girl flipped him around. She sat on him. She had multi-colored hair and a motorcyclist's outfit. "Oh, honey. You don't remember the love of your life? The one who makes your squeedly-spootch flutter?"

 "The squeedly-spootch isn't...."

 She ripped off her head, revealing a female Irken face with unnatural golden eyes highlighted with pink. "It's me, Jaz!" Jaz then started to lean in to kiss Zim, when.....

....

 Zim opened his eyes. He was on the street in his old man disguise. It was late. He noticed his skin grew back on his eyeballs. GIR was sleeping beside him. "GIR! I can see. I CAN SEE!"

 It was then Zim swore to NEVER sleep again. He would find a way to erase the need. The last thing he wanted were more horrific nightmares like that......

 THE END
  
The First Here.
The Second Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment